We are official retailers for virtually all well-known brands and products. In spite of the high quality products that we have in our range, it can occur that you run into problems with your gear. In that case we will be happy to provide you with a suitable solution as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I return my order? Read more on our return policy…
- How can I return my order? Read more on how to ask for a return…
- What happens after I have returned my order? Read more on our return process…
- How much warranty comes with my gear? Read more about your warranty…
Our commitment to you is to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied you can choose to return your purchased item(s).
You can return your order within 2 weeks of receiving it. After choosing to return, we can help you with exchanging it for something else. Or you can ask for a refund.
Returning your order
To return your order, please follow these simple steps:
1. Contact us for a return form with return number (RMA)
Get your return form and number by calling: +31 (0)85 303 06 40 or email us. Mention your order- or invoicenumber, specifiy your reason for returning your purchased item(s), and state if you wish to exchange or want a refund.
2. Send us your items, or return it at one of our stores
With receiving your return number, you will receive a link with which you can get a DHL return shipping label. Bring your return package to a DHL Parcel Shop: find DHL Parcel Shop near you.
You can easily return your order at one of our stores. Please bring your return form or have your return number ready.
Please note the following when sending us your return:
- return your items in original packaging, and shipping box,
- include all belonging accessoiries, manuals and cables,
- always include a return form, or make a clear mention of the return number.
- special ordered or manufactured items cannot be returned
After receiving your return, here’s what happens next:
1. Checking the returned item(s)
We will inspect and check your returned item(s) for any defects, wear and tear or damage.
2. Exchange or refund
Once your returned item(s) are checked, we will proceed with sending you the exchange item(s) or proceed with your refund.
Please consider this for our return process:
- please allow up to 1-2 business days for our return inspection
- if any defects, wear and tear or damage is noticed, we will notify you of any consequences
- shipping costs for returns are not refunded
- please allow 5-10 business days for any refund to be fully processed
When buying a new product from us, you are covered by a 2 year warranty period (as stated by the European guideline “Buy & Warranty”). The product(s) you buy from us are therefore expected to be free from failures for 2 years, used under normal circumstances. Damage to instruments is only covered if, in spite of careful maintenance of the instruments involved, it arises as a result of faulty manufacturing.
Some of our brands offer great extended warranty plans. Most of them are so-called “Limited Warranty” plans and require registration. Take a look at some of them below and contact us for any questions.
- BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 Year Warranty
- Gibson: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fender: 1 Year (accessoiries), 5 Year (electronic products), Limited Lifetime (acoustic & electric instruments)
- MONO Cases: Lifetime Warranty
There is no return & exchange policy or warranty on all items that are prone to deteriorate in quality when used (tubes, strings, cleaning products, earplugs, headphones, harmonica’s). For all pre-owned products we offer a 6 months warranty period.
We always maintain the right to repair a defect or malfunction within the warranty period, before considering exchanging the defective product.