Fender make great looking, not to mention great sounding, amps. The limited edition Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Lacquered Tweed is stunning and is only being made for a very limited amount of time. The Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favourite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp. Features include a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Here’s what fender say about the Fender 65
Combining the best aesthetics of the 50s and 60s means a win/win for this uniquely toneful hybrid! This 22-watt ’65 Deluxe Reverb® amp in Lacquered Tweed covering with a Brown faceplate and a ‘59 Bassman grille cloth is perfect for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio. Combine that with the classic bite of a Jensen® P12Q alnico speaker and you’ve got a powerhouse on your hands!
Unique features to this amp include: Lacquered Tweed covering, Brown faceplate, Bassman grille cloth and a 12” 8-ohm Jensen® P12Q speaker for sparkling, articulate cleans and growling alnico crunch. Also includes a “Limited Edition” FSR badge.
Other Features include: Dual 6V6 output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender® reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off.
- Classic looks and sounds from this legendary Vintage Reissue combo, loved by guitarists for its snappy guitar tones
- Output: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- 8 ohms operation
- Speakers: 1-12 inch Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet, p/n 0057146000
- Channels: Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features: Tube Driven Spring Reverb, Tube Vibrato, 2-Button footswitch, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 17.5 inches (44.45 cm), Width: 24.5 inches (62.23 cm), Depth: 9.5 inches (24.13 cm)
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 2 X 6V6, 1 X 5AR4 RectifierTube
- Cover: Uses cover p/n 0047483000, (Not Included)
- Fender 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off, p/n 0994058000, included with this product