The iconic Les Paul Standard is celebrated by the world’s greatest musicians as the standard for perfection in the world of electric guitars.
The Les Paul Standard HP 2018 retains popular features, including comfortable asymmetrical SlimTaper neck profile, while enhancing the experience with upgraded takes on the hallowed PAF humbucking pickups and a AAA+ figured maple top with high-end appointments.
The HP model delivers cutting-edge innovations for the forward-looking player including Ultra-Modern weight relief with belly scarf, fast-access heel, soloist neck width, and titanium adjustable zero-fret nut and saddles. Exceptional sonic tonal variety provided by 4 push-pull pots with DIP switch for over 150 reversible instant rewiring options. Includes hardshell case.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard HP 2018 Hot Pink Fade Features:
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AAA+ figured maple
- Body wood: Ultra-modern weight relieved mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Low-Cryogenically Treated
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm) Titanium (adjustable)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Rhythm Pro
- Bridge: Lead Pro +
- Brand: Gibson
- Special electronics: Push/pull knobs, dip switch
- Control layout: Master volume, volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way aviation grade
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States