The PRS SE 50 Guitar Combo Amplifier packs a serious punch thanks to two EL34 power tubes that deliver 50 watts of glorious tube tone with a 2-channel layout for remarkable versatility! Great dynamic punch is provided by the clean channel which has great clean headroom but can be pushed to deliver juicy crunch. When driven to the extreme, the dirty channel of the PRS SE50 combo produces punchy, tightly focused distortion that is perfect for heavy metal, but can be pulled back for blues, fusion, rock.
The 2 channels of the 1×12 SE50 amp feature separate EQ to shape your clean and lead tones the way you want. Paul Reed Smith also gives this amp 1×12-inch PRS-Eminence designed custom-voiced speaker, effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end ‘on-on-on’ selector switch, custom wound transformers, and even custom knobs.
- 1×12 Closed Back Combo with PRS/Eminence designed custom-voiced speaker
- 50 watts of pure tube power
- 2 ‘JJ’ EL34 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes – Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes – Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- Footswitch Included – controls channel selection and volume on/off
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering