Wouldn’t you like a partner that doesn’t talk but only sings when you want her to sing! This is Taylor top of the bill, The Taylor 916e. This is a guitar you admire while playing it and while just watching it. Look at the styling of this fabulous instrument, it looks gorgeous and serves you maximum playing comfort. And that is just one of the many details that make this an outstanding example of guitar craftsmanship from Taylor.
The Grand Symphony is the largest model in the line of Taylor guitars. And it delivers tone, volume, attack, sustain and anything else you would expect from a fine guitar, only just a little bit more of everything. Tune the Taylor 916e in a dropped D or any open tuning and you will feel like playing a huge pipe organ in an empty cathedral with six strings only. It is massive!
- Body: Spruce top with rosewood back and sides
- Neck: Mahogany neck with a medium round profile, ebony fretboard, and cindy inlays
- Pickups/Hardware: Gotoh tuners, Taylor ES pickup
- Cosmetic Condition: This Grand Symphony is in great shape. The top, back, and sides are very clean and show minimal sign of use. The neck is clean, and plays great. This Taylor is ready for a new home!
- Playability: Strings are set low, ring out, and fret evenly.
- Modifications/Repairs: None
- Case: Original hardshell case