We are official retailers for virtually all well-known brands and products. In spite of the high quality products that we have in our range, it can occur that you run into problems with your gear. In that case we will be happy to provide you with a suitable solution as quickly as possible.
When buying a new product from us, you are covered by a 2 year warranty period (as stated by the European guideline “Buy & Warranty”). The product(s) you buy from us are therefore expected to be free from failures for 2 years, used under normal circumstances. Damage to instruments is only covered if, in spite of careful maintenance of the instruments involved, it arises as a result of faulty manufacturing.
There is no return & exchange policy or warranty on all items that are prone to deteriorate in quality when used (tubes, strings, cleaning products, earplugs, headphones, harmonica’s). For all pre-owned products we offer a 6 months warranty period.
We always maintain the right to repair a defect or malfunction within the warranty period, before considering exchanging the defective product.
Some of our brands offer great extended warranty plans. Most of them are so-called “Limited Warranty” plans and require registration. Take a look at some of them below and contact us for any questions.
- BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 Year Warranty
- Gibson: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fender: 1 Year (accessoiries), 5 Year (electronic products), Limited Lifetime (acoustic & electric instruments)
- MONO Cases: Lifetime Warranty
Return Exchange policy
Our commitment to you is to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, please contact us as soon as possible after receiving the product(s). We offer a 7 day approval period on our products. If not satisfied, we will exchange them for any other of the same value we keep in stock, or one that we can order through our regular suppliers. Please consider our following procedures when handling returns:
- Return shipping costs are for the buyer’s account.
- Returned products must be in same condition as when first received (keep original packaging).
- Returned products in a condition less than perfect, will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Special ordered items cannot be returned unless agreed upon prior to purchase and stated in writing.
- We only allow returns for faulty or defective products, when you notify us within 24 hours of receipt.
- Sales and/or discounted products are not viable for return & exchange.
- There is no return policy on our used amps unless stated in writing on invoice or receipt.
- Refunds are considered in case of faulty or defective products, mistakes by us, or other big mistakes.
- Requests for a refund always need to be discussed with Max Guitar personnel first.