The Buzzter is a boost/preamp with two output presets. For those times when you need more than just one step up, this pedal allows you to set 3 different stages levels, having your clean tone and two steps up from that.
The Buzzter carries a ton of headroom and works great as an always on type of boost, or to push pedals and amps. It adds a little chime to your tone making it a great tone enhancer. The Buzzter will allow you to cut through the mix, twice. It’s a great option for when you wanna boost that sweet riff and still have one step up for a solo.
HONEY dials the boost level, while NECTAR and POLLEN are your output presets to tame the power of the honey. You can also use the presets to attenuate your original tone.
Beetronics Buzzter Features:
- Boost / preamp with two output presets
- Controls: “Honey” controls the boost level, “Nectar” and “Pollen” control the individual output presets
- Lateral “Pilot Lamp” LED with status display
- “Mode Switch” to toggle between “Pollen” and “Nectar”
- Bypass switch
- True bypass design
- 9 V DC power supply connection (power supply not included)
- Dimensions: 13.8 x 9.6 x 7 cm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Hand built in the USA