The Ecstasy series heads were designed to breath like a multitude of sweet old amp all living together in one box! The standard features of the Ecstasy 101b allow the “DNA” of the 3 distinctly voiced channels to be radically morphed into sounds of the past, present and future. The Ecstasy comes with EL34 power tubes and by using the foot-switch, you can access 6 tuned variations of these channels instantly. Imagine going from the notorious barking Plexi mode, to the greasiest, harmonically chewy overdrive and then washing it all down with the lushest most decadent clean tone.
The Ecstasy 101b comes standard with an amazing array of controls: 1/2 power switch, Old/New style switch, 3-way Excursion switches to control speaker cabinet dampening, two presence controls (one assignable), gain boost, Plexi-mode, Structure, Three Pre-EQ switches, Tube buffered series/parallel FX loop.
Bogner Ecstacy head 101b 100 watt Features:
- Made in USA
- Ch 1: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, pre eq, boost
- Ch 2 and Ch 3: gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, vol 2, vol 3, pre eq 2, pre eq 3, gain-structure, gain boost, plexi mode
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with Effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- Power section 100W EL34 or 6L6 (50W optional)
- 1/2 power and old/new style switch (cuts power from 100W to 50W to 25 W)
- Serial 117543