Jazz guitarists are well aware that creating a great jazz tone requires not only the right guitar but also the right amplifier.
The DV Little Jazz combo has been designed with a jazz guitar in mind. This is one of the most compact and lightweight combo on the market, and it certainly has the most volume and best sound for its size. Lots of attractive features which make it a new standard for jazz guitarists and everyone in need of a small, ultra-compact, very-portable combo with a clean, warm, powerful sound.
The amp’s innovative technology gives you faster attack and improved dynamic response.
- Preamp Amp: Solid State
- Power Amp: Analog
- Controls: Master | Bass – Mid – High | Rev
- Other Features:
- Aux IN
- Headphone OUT
- XLR Line Out
- Speaker ON/OFF
- Output for external cab (minimum load 8 ohm)
- Power: 50WRMS@8ohm / 60WRMS@4ohm
- Speaker size: 1×8” DV Mark Custom
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency responce: 60Hz to 8Kz
- Weight: 6.9 kg / 15.21 lbs
- Size (mm): 268(w) x 268(h) x 262(d)
- Size (inches): 10.55″(w) x 10.55″(h) x 10.31(d)