Elixir Acoustic Nanoweb strings don’t just sound great; their micro-thin coating keeps them sounding great for a lot longer than average strings. If you want to keep your guitar tone consistently great day in and day out, put on a set of Elixir Acoustic Nanoweb strings. Their coating actually cuts down on unnecessary finger friction. You’ll be amazed at how long they last! Fewer string changes means having to buy strings less often.
Elixir’s Phosphor Bronze acoustic strings have a brighter, shinier tone than the 80/20 bronze variety. And since they’re coated with Elixir’s Nanoweb coating, they keep their bright tone longer than most conventional strings.
Elixir Nanoweb Light Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings Features at a Glance:
- 0.012, 0.016, 0.024, 0.032, 0.042, 0.053
- 3 sets for the price of 2
- Nanoweb coating
- Extra-long life
- Phosphor Bronze
- Balanced tone
Why use Elixir E 16545?
- Elixir Strings, the #1 selling acoustic guitar string
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music