If you are lucky enough to sell gorgeous guitars like this you are also likely to receive them back on trade or consignment! That’s the case with this beauty right here.The previous owner did some upgrades like a Fender Tortoise Pickguard (80 Euro) and Fender Custom Shop Fat 60′s Pickup set (199 euro)! She sounds and plays like a dream. I think everybody can agree that tortoise on Lucerne Agua Firemist just looks badass! Includes the case and all the case candy. This is what you call a real class act! Bound rosewood fingerboard with beautiful mother of pearl dot inlay and a 12″ radius for modern playabillity.. Whats more to want?
- Light two-piece alder body with deep 1957-style body contours and cavities
- One-piece vintage-tint quartersawn maple neck (contours sanded very smooth) with ’57-style “soft V” contour and specially engraved neck plate
- Round-laminated bound rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
- Custom Shop fat 60′s Pickups
- Vintage-style tremolo with silver-painted block,’57-style string recess, no paint between base plate and block, and five springs (no tremolo cover)
- Master volume, neck tone and bridge tone controls