Fano’s achievements are partly the result of a design philosophy rooted in combining the best features of classic American guitars. In the case of the Fano SP6 Standard T90 we have a Les Paul junior in a Telecaster jacket. Sonically it spans the best of both worlds and offers uniquely, tasteful tones of its own.
The JM6 Standard P90 is a perfect incarnation of that mix-and-match approach. While it’s Jazzmaster inspired at a few steps, its Custom pickups, Tun-o-matic-style bridge, stop tailpiece and carved, angled headstock effectively make it much more than just a clone. The JM6 Standard is a class of its own.
The Fano SP6 Standard T90 futures at a glance;
- Alder body with maple neck
- Rosewood, compound-radius fretboard for easy chording and super fast licks
- Late 50’s Round back neck shape for very comfortable playing
- Fano Branded Vintage tuners and Fano Branded TOM/Stoptail for great tuning stability and intonation
- Custom Fano T-90 (bridge) and P-90 (neck) pickups, delivering all the classic tones with a modern twist
- Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer ensures transparent tones and gives that comfortable feeling
- Comes with a Levy’s Gig Bag
Piece of art
The Fano SP6 Standard T90 is light and comfortable. And whatever you feel about ‘relicing’ a guitar, at Fano’s they understand it goes further than taking away some paint. These guitars feel as comfortable as your favorite axe straight out of the box. The maple neck is carefully sanded (worn) to feel as comfortable as a battered pair of sneakers, and it’s fast and silky, with a beautiful, round back profile that feels a lot like a late ‘50s Les Paul. it’s joined with the body using a cool carve and a compact neck plate that gives you easy acces to the higher frets. The ‘Compound-Radius’ fretboard makes sure that chording or playing super fast licks were never so easy.
Whether you prefer the Telecaster’s twang or the greasy blues grit from a Les Paul, the Fano SP6 Standard T90 delivers it. And much more. So come to Max Guitar and hear for yourself what this tone monster can do.