Classic Fender tone
This is the amp for those who are looking for that classic fender tone but doesn’t need a ton of wattage. You can easily crank up the Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb in the studio or on stage. Many famous recordings from Memphis to Abbey Road were made on this amp.
With this faithfully recreation those classic tones are now in reach.
The Fender ’65 Deluxe Reverb reissue futures at a glance;
- All-tube amp
- 2” Jensen C-12K speaker with ceramic magnet
- 4x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2x 12AT7 tubes, 2x 6V6 Groove output tubes, 1x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- 2 channels- normal and vibrato
- 22 watts, 8 ohms
- Tube-driven spring reverb and vibrato
- Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
The first thing you will notice is the big sound. It can cut through even the muddiest mix. But, and this is why it’s beloved by so many guitarist, you can also get that beautiful natural tube-distortion without blowing your ears.
The Fender ’65 Deluxe comes with the traditional tube-driven reverb and vibrato to create that classic “Blackface” sound so many players desire. With one single foot switch you can toggle between the “normal” and “vibrato” channel.
So if you are looking for one of the most iconic sounds, this is the amp you need.