Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive; make life better for musicians. While the original Telecaster certainly did that (and then some,) we weren’t content to rest on our laurels. Our team of mad scientists examined every component in near-microscopic detail. If we were able to improve it with a new design or modern materials we did; if it didn’t need improvement, we left it alone. When the wood chips and solder fumes settled, what was left was the American Professional Telecaster – everything you need to play your best.
Developed by vintage pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod singe-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each positionô?°€, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerfulô?°€ nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Tô?°„he newly redesigned Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for the perfect combination of vintage style with modern feel and performance. ô?°?Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controlsô?°€ thanô?°‚s to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern “Deep C”-Shaped neckô?°‚ profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5 Inch (241mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, String-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6-Screw mounting with Removable Modern “Ashtray” Bridge Cover
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Tele (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade. Position 1: Bridge; Position 2: Bridge and Neck; Position 3: Neck
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: 9-42
- Case: Elite Molded Hardshell Case