More Photos Will Follow Soon!
In the formative years following the Stratocaster’s groundbreaking debut in 1954, it saw slight tweaks and modifications that helped firmly establish its legacy as the finest electric guitar ever made. The neck features a comfortable “U” shape giving it a somewhat unique feel even among vintage-inspired models. The beautiful LCC Sea Foam Green nitro finish allows for maximum resonance and displays some of the beautiful figurines of the Ash body. Introducing a somewhat modern aspect: The 55 LCC Strat sports medium jumbo frets, which are slightly larger than standard vintage size and very comfortable to play.
The Vintage Custom 1955 Stratocaster is the legendary guitar you know and love with some rare “what could have been” flair. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Fender CS 1955 Stratocaster MN LCC Sea Foam Green Features:
- Body Wood: Ash, 2 Pieces
- Finish: Sea Foam Green (Nitro), Lush Closet Classic
- Neck Wood: Maple, Plain Grain
- Fretboard Wood: None (one piece neck)
- Round Tele String Tree
- Neck Shape: 1954 “U”- Shape
- Neck Spec at 1st Fret: .900”
- Neck Spec at 12th Fret: .990”
- Neck Radius: 9.5″ Radius
- Frets: Medium Jumbo, 21 Frets
- Pickups: Fender Custom Shop Fat 50s Strat Pickups
- Wiring: Vintage Modern #1 w/ 5-Way Lever Control
- Bridge: American Vintage Strat Bridge
- Trem Arm: Vintage Strat
- Hardware: Chrome, Closet Classic
- Included: Tweed Fender Custom Shop Case with Guitar Strap, COA, Floor Traveler, Bridge Cover
- Serial: #R92710