Fender Custom Shop 1956 Telecaster Closet Classic Two tone sunburst This Fender Custom Shop 56 Strat is one of my favorites in the store. Spanky, fat tones till tomorrow!
At the Fender Custom Shop, they know how to build a mean guitar! This 1956 Stratocaster has a collection of tonewoods that’s unique, gorgeous, and incredibly sweet sounding. As a base, they hand-selected the finest ash, whose lightweight and resonant character balances the bright and powerful overtones added by a jaw-dropping AAA flamed maple top and neck. Add to that a smooth playing 9.5″-radius rosewood fingerboard, and this Stratocaster is both 100 percent Fender and totally original.
Premium Custom Shop pickups deliver iconic Strat tone
No matter how well you play, your tone lives and dies by the pickups in your axe. This Deluxe Stratocaster sports three Custom Shop Fat ’50s single-coil pickups, which are known far and wide for their classic Fender tone. These pickups deliver bright and clear cleans with the perfect amount of midrange that has bite. When you plug your Strat into your favorite tube amplifier, you’ll find everything from buttery mellow tones to outrageously hairy leads all within a casual twist of a volume knob.
Fender Custom Shop 2007 1956 Stratocaster Features:
- A limited-run Strat that looks amazing, is light weight feels incredible, and plays like a dream-come-true
- Combination of (sorted for) lightweight ash topped with AA flame maple provides stunning aesthetics and tone
- Trio of Custom Shop Fat ’50s single-coil pickups deliver classic Strat sound with extra bite and dynamics
- 56 single ply guard
- Mid-’60s oval C-shaped AAA flame maple neck with a slight V plays like butter and sustains like a beast
- Vintage appointments include periuod correct precision tuners and a vintage steel tremolo
- Custom Shop tweed hardshell case included
- COA has been requested and will be delivered.