Custom Shop, Master Built by the best. This guitar is very collectible indeed! Made to look like metal, but in fact a lightweight wooden guitar with extreme resonance. Everybody familiar with the art v=guitars of Dale Wilson knows what this is about: the best quality, sound, playability and craftsmanship united in one instrument!
Masterbuilt guitars are pieces of art, made from strat to finish by the individual Master Builder. In this case dale Wilson. Really the crescent of the Custom Shop! immaculate sounds, looks and playability.
- Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Ironwood Stratocaster by DALE WILSON
- Finish Color: Faux Copper/Iron Color
- Weight: 3,3 kilo
- Body Wood: Sorted for Lightweight ASH
- Body Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Oil Finish
- Neck Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Custom Neck Large “C”
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Frets: Jescar 6100 Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Pickups: Handwound Texas Special Singlecoils
- Controls: Volume – Tone – Tone
- Hardware : Vintage Relic Chrome
- Fender American Vintage Synchronized Tremelo
- Tuning Pegs:
- Vintage Fender Logo
- Pickguard: Brown anodized Aluminum
- Case: Vintage Style Fender Custom Shop Tweed Case
- Case Candy: Strap, Cable and polish cloth etc.
- COA: Yes