A limited-run combination of a light weight body, superb wood grain, aluminium and classic appointments.
The American Stratocaster Faded Ash introduces a visually striking new Strat style. It features a never-before-seen brown anodized aluminum pickguard, which accentuates the attractive wood grain visible through the ash body’s elegantly faded satin lacquer finish. Together, these create a complete aesthetic entirely new in nearly six decades of Stratocaster design.
Other premium features include a tinted maple neck with satin urethane back finish, 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, three Texas Special Single-Coil Strat® pickups with five-way switching, aged white control knobs (master volume and “no load” tone control), and two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with vintage-style bent steel saddles and high-mass block. Includes case.
Fender FSR American Standard Strat Rustic Ash Surf Green Features:
- Faded Ash
- Brown anodized aluminum pickguard
- Attractive wood grain
- Tinted maple neck with satin urethane back finish
- 9.5”-radius maple
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Three Texas Special Single-Coil Strat® pickups with five-way switching
- Aged white control knobs (master volume and “no load” tone control)
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Vintage-style bent steel saddles
- High-mass block
- Includes hardshell case