Fender’s on Fire! This guitar is available NOW! Super resonant guitar with lightweight ash body, Custom Shop Nocaster bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan 59 HB great playability, looks and sound!
This awesome Road Worn Hot Rod Tele is limited to 165 pieces so if you want one of these you’ll have to be fast.
It’s got some premium features that make it punch above it’s weight and though it looks like an old, well-loved guitar, it’s really a modern beast. With a chunky soft V maple neck that resonates like a bell (it is 1 piece after all which means the sounds can resonate evenly throughout the neck). And the new Narrow Tall pickups make it easy to bend strings and pull off those fast country runs.
Pickups: A common mod for a telecaster is to keep the twangy singlecoil in the bridge and upgrade the neck pickup to a fatter sounding humbucker. This makes the guitar more versatile because you can get the growl and grit from the bridge and the smooth jazzy, bluesy tones from the neck pickup.
The neck pickup is a highly regarded Seymour Duncan 59 which is a low output humbucker that sounds great through mild overdrive. It’s warm and fat sounding. And in the bridge you’ve got a single nocaster bridge that has all the twang you’d expect. But it really lets rip when you match it with a driven tube amp.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Urethane
- Neck Shape: medium fat
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard : Maple
- Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Nocaster Vintage Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 3-Position Switch: 1. Bridge, 2. Bridge and Neck, 3. Neck
- Bridge: 3-Saddle String-Through-Body & Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag