Two channels of wide-ranging, British-flavored overdrive.
Friedman’s BE-OD Deluxe contains two channels that are based on their legendary BE-100 tube amp. The top channel employs the exact same circuit as the original BE-OD overdrive pedal, while the bottom channel was re-voiced by Dave Friedman to exhibit slightly lower gain. At Max Guitar, we’ve found that having dual channels offers a lot of flexibility — it makes crafting independent rhythm and lead tones a breeze.
All the controls you need to shape your tone
You can dial in scores of British-inflected tones with the BE-OD Deluxe. Zero in on your desired sound with Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs. Then tweak that sound to perfection with Gain and Presence controls. And when you’re done with that, a 3-position Tight switch puts you in complete command of your low end, allowing you to select between a vintage-y, loose feel or a modern, hyper-responsive feel.
Dave Friedman: amp guru to the pros
For over 25 years, Dave Friedman has been tweaking, building, and repairing amps for some of the biggest names in music. His legendary reputation among touring musicians has gained him a loyal clientele including the likes of Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens, Jerry Cantrell, and more. Dave has created his own production amp line utilizing his sought-after skills and talents. Now you can get the same legendary amp tones as the pros with a Friedman amplifier.
Friedman BE-OD Deluxe Overdrive Pedal Features:
- 2-channel version of Friedman’s popular BE-OD overdrive pedal with midrange controls
- Top channel employs the exact same circuit as the original BE-OD overdrive pedal
- Bottom channel was re-voiced by Dave Friedman to exhibit slightly lower gain
- Bass, Mid, and Treble knobs supply basic sound shaping
- Gain and Presence controls provide further tweaking
- 3-position Tight switch allows you to select between a vintage-y, loose feel and a modern, hyper-responsive feel
- Achieves everything from smooth breakup to metallic high-gain tones