With it’s angular, asymmetrical body and pointed headstock, the legendary Gibson Explorer was light years ahead of its time when it was first introduced in 1958. Today, the same far-out, futuristic Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Explorer TV-White is one of the most coveted powerhouses of screaming rock and roll.
This limited edition combines all the great elements we love in a Explorer and wraps it up in a rare TV White finish and chrome hardware which looks great on stage and on the wall!
The Gibson Custom Shop 1958 Explorer TV-White at a glance;
- A genuine Explorer, through and through
- Fat Mahogany neck with rounded profile for extra comfort
- PLEK’d for precision playability
- Powerful Custom wound Custom humbuckers for the rich traditional tone
- The hand-sprayed, nitrocellulose lacquer helps your guitar look, feel and sounds its best
- Custom Wound Custom Bucker Pickups
- ABR-1 Bridge/Stopbar Tailpiece
- Hard Case
- COA Included
Gibson built the Explorer with a solid mahogany body that provides the blend of warmth, depth and richness that has made it a favorite with players for more than half a century. The glued-in neck enhances resonance and sustain while the Custom wound Custom humbuckers snarl with warm, fat and deep authority.
So from the tonewoods to the solid set-neck and top-shelf hardware, this handcrafted, American-made guitar is ready to rock!