pre owned, made in 2015 in USA and in good condition, only some minor corrosion on tremolo arm and some minimal wear of the gold
A great classic from Gibson Memphis, the ES-355 Limited Run electric guitar makes one of the great Gibson hollow body guitars of the late ’50s available again as a beautifully crafted and finished Gibson icon. Serial 11815714 • F-Hole emblem engraved truss rod cover: The iconic symbol of the Gibson ES line is now the hallmark of Gibson Memphis.
• Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatic tuners: Retro style tuners with modern features and 18:1 ratio for improved tuning accuracy.
• Redesigned neck dimensions: Added thickness to Peghead transition provides greater strength and stability.
• Historic truss rod: Superior Adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer.
• Bone nut: Bone for smooth tuning and excellent durability.
• Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player’s hand.
• Block inlay fretboard: Block fingerboard inlays are synonymous with the 1960′s ES-335.
• Low profile frets: Lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation.
• 57 classic pickups: Pickups are calibrated for each position for balanced output & brighter sound (closer to original PAF’s)
• Capacitor changes: Less treble cut than previous capacitor results in a tone with a harmonically rich, singing quality.
• Bigsby tailpiece: