This is a rare and gorgeous ES-325 in the fantastic walnut finish, made in Kalamazoo factory in the period 1973-1975. Has a nice looking vintage finish. This guitar has been seldom played on throughout the years and only has some small dings and dents here and there. Very clean shape overall with some light finish checking on binding and small bumps on back edge. This guitar has an awesome vibe! Makes you want to plug it in and just get carried away by the sweet tunes. Same guitar that Caleb from Kings of Leon used on countess recording and tours. Really versatile and rich guitar. They don’t make em like this anymore! Still plays great! Has original pickups and pots.
- Year: 1973-1975
- Body Wood: Bound Maple top,1-piece (side and body)
- Neck and fingerboard wood: 1-piece Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard with with pearloid dot inlays
- Scale length: 24 3/4″
- Nut width: 1.569″
- Nut material: Bone
- Bridge: ABR-1 bridge, casino style tailpiece
- Pickguard: black
- Finish: Walnut
- Hardware colour: Nickel
- Pickups and switching: Two Gibson mini humbuckers, 2volume, 2 tone, mastervolume, 3-way selector
- Tuning gear: Gibson deluxe vintage style tulip tuners
- Condition: Very Good, some holes on body were professionally filled.