There’s no truer sign of the Gibson Custom Shop’s dedication to improvement and innovation than the ES-359, which was unveiled in 2008. At its heart, the ES-359 is a luxuriously appointed version of the ES-339: A flexible tone machine with edge and bite at any volume. What sets the ES-359 apart is its gold hardware, Grover tuning pegs, and an ebony fingerboard with large mother-of-pearl block inlays to accentuate the classic elements of this innovative guitar’s appearance.
Gibson ES-359 Custom Ebony Features:
- Semihollow vibe and performance in a more compact body size
- Curly maple top, back, and sides
- Comfortable mahogany neck with elegant ebony fingerboard and MOP block inlays
- Thinline design and solid maple center block reduce feedback
- Memphis Tone Circuit – special volume pots preserve high end when you turn down
- 57 Classic humbuckers
- Grover tuners
- Perfect semihollow guitar for players used to solidbody instruments
- Includes original Custom Shop case, COA and paperwork.
- Serial: #CS152132