The genius of the Gibson Acoustic L-00 Vintage is in the details. Details like the thermally aged Adirondack red spruce top that delivers superior vintage-inspired tone and appearance. Or the hand-sprayed vintage sunburst finish, just like the original models from the 1930s and ’40s. Or the use of hide glue for the hand-scalloped bracing that helps produce the big Gibson sound in a smaller-bodied guitar.
The Gibson Acoustic L-00 Vintage acoustic guitar is descended from Gibson’s legendary 1932 L-00. Whether you think of it as a parlor guitar or a blues box, the easy-playing L-00 Vintage is perfect for recording and acoustic jams. In the studio, aim a small-diaphragm condenser mic at the 12th fret, and you’re all set for sweet acoustic tone that will hold its own in a thick arrangement. The diminutive size and svelte waist deliver a focused sound that sits great in your track, while its generous lower bout serves up surprisingly strong bottom. And with its classic vintage sunburst finish and pickguard, you’ll positively adore the Gibson Acoustic L-00 Vintage!
Gibson L-00 Vintage Vintage Sunburst Features:
- Iconic vintage sunburst finish
- Mahogany back and sides; solid, thermally aged Adirondack red spruce top
- Red spruce, traditional scalloped X bracing
- 25″ scale length; V-profile mahogany set neck
- 12″-radius rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.75″ black Graph Tech Tusq nut
- Rectangular open-slot rosewood bridge with bone saddle
- Chrome hardware; Grover machine heads with small metal buttons
- Historic L-00-style Firestrip pickguard
- Vintage-style relic nickel square strap tuning machines
- 1930s-style vintage sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finish