This pedal takes the hugely successful and much loved tone of the Jesse Davey Vintage Fuzz and shrinks it into a smaller, simpler design.
This fuzz uses two vintage Germanium transistors and features Volume, Fuzz and Bias controls. The King Tone Mini Fuzz produces the amazing fuzz tones heard on countless classics but adds the low end and clarity often lost with modern fuzz pedals.
King Tone Guitar Mini Fuzz – Germanium Features:
- Carefully Selected Germanium Transistors (2x’NKT275′)
- Bias Light Indicator. Lets you know when the fuzz pedal is biased correctly. ***Patent Pending***
- 3 Way Tone Toggle Switch. Fat/Full, Zonk and Vintage.
- Internal DIP switch for DC power filtering when using a 9V DC plug. Helps make the DC sound more like a battery.
- Internal DIP switch Vintage/Boost. In the boost setting the output of the pedal lifted to allow a stronger boost in volume.
- 3x LEDs to clearly show when the pedal is active
- Hand Wired
- True Bypass
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or 9v DC Jack.
- Bias Adjust Control
- Fuzz Control
- Small Enclosure Size
- Long battery life even when left plugged in
- Beautiful Inside And Out
- PCB Designed For Shortest Signal Path Even In Bypass
- Built To Last A Lifetime