Whether you need to survive long recording sessions or plan to play out late into the night, you’ll be glad you got a Martin 000-18 Natural acoustic guitar.
Smooth playability guaranteed!
The 000-18 features a modified low-oval neck profile with the Performing Artist taper. Its slim profile is easy on your hand, allowing you to play those extended sessions in comfort. The shorter 24.9″ scale length makes complex chord voicings easier to reach. And the smooth-playing ebony fretboard is comfortable and finished to perfection.
Solid Spruce top and Solid Mahogany Back and Side
Classic Martin guitars throughout history have used spruce tops and solid mahogany backs and sides to create enchanting tone, and you’ll find the same premium tonewood combination on the Martin 000-18. Chosen as much for its look as its tone, solid Sitka spruce has a wide tonal range with excellent projection. And because it’s a solid-wood top, the tone of your 000-18 will age gracefully, with enhanced harmonics and greater tonal balance as the years go by.
Martin 000-18 Natural Features:
- Body Shape: 000-14 Fret
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss with Aging Toner
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing: X Scalloped
- Binding: Tortoise Brown
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile with Performing Artist Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Old Style 18, Green Abalone
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.9″
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75″
- Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19.375″
- Body Width: 15″
- Body Depth: 4.125″
- Overall Length: 39.8125″