This guitar is new and complete with full factory warranty but was played during a Martin event. Hence the extra discount. More photo’s will follow soon!
The D12X1AE Dreadnought acoustic-electric 12-string guitar produces a full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the D12X1AE features Fishman electronics and a non-cutaway style body. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar that is environmentally friendly and priced within reach of every aspiring guitarist.
The dreadnought was crafted to produce a powerful, rich sound that is perfect for the singer songwriter, as well as the professional touring and studio musician. Combined with its onboard Fishman Sonitone electronics, this versatile 12-string guitar projects the full, robust sound that can fill the room.
You’ll love the warm, classic tones you hear as you play this modern guitar. Capture timeless Martin sound with the D12X1AE acoustic-electric 12-string guitar!
Martin D12X1AE-L Features:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Hand Rubbed Finish (top)
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Body Bracing: A-Frame “X”, 5/16″ Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Plastic Dots
- Number of Frets: 20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length: 25.4″
- Tuning Machines: Chrome enclosed with small buttons
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Corian/16″ Radius Compensated White Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.875″
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze 12 Str X-light Gauge
- Body Length: 20″
- Body Width: 15.625″
- Body Depth: 4.875″
- Overall Length: 40.5″