This guitar is new and complete with full factory warranty but was played during a Martin event. Hence the extra discount. More photo’s will follow soon!
The GPCX1AE features a Sitka spruce top and mahogany patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, Richlite fingerboard and bridge, hand-rubbed top and neck finish, Fishman Sonitone electronics make this grand performance cutaway model an all-around great sounding performer.
The Martin GPCX1AE acoustic-electric sports incredible value for a great-sounding and great-playing instrument. Its real Sitka spruce, gives it a clear and bright tone. A Performing Artist neck made from rust birch laminate and topped with Richlite plays wonderfully and will never warp. Fishman Sonitone electronics translate the GPCX1AE’s tone beautifully onstage or in the studio, making this an exceptional guitar, whether you’re strumming on the couch, recording, or playing live.
Martin GPCX1AE Features:
- Body Shape: Grand Performance
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Hand rubbed
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany Patterned High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing, Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite (FSC certified)
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4″
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gears
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Corian/Compensated Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75″
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone system