Based on vintage 12-watt American combos from the ’60s, the Morgan Amps PR12 all-tube combo guitar amp delivers a wide range of tones in a compact package. Loaded with custom Mercury Magnetic transformers, a 12″ Celestion Greenback speaker, and a pair of 6V6 power tubes, this compact combo is a player’s dream come true. On top of that, the PR12′s tube-driven reverb adds gorgeous ambience to your playing without washing out your tone. If you’re looking for classic ’60s American guitar tones, the Morgan PR12 guitar combo amp is for you!
The 12-watt, Class AB, fixed-bias Morgan Amps PR12 combo delivers big tones reminiscent of ’60s American combo amps. The custom-made Mercury Magnetics transformers give the PR12 more bass, headroom, volume, and punch than the original vintage amps. The powerful 2-band EQ lets you dial in your perfect tone for any gig. Whether you play blues, rock, country, or jazz, the Morgan PR12 tube amp combo has you covered.
Get more out of the Morgan Amps PR12 combo’s reverb with its dwell control. The all-tube reverb circuit and spring reverb tank deliver the classic sound you know and love. The dwell control lets you adjust the decay of the reverb to taste. You can dial in deep, lush reverb that won’t mask your guitar tone.
You can tell that Morgan Amps products like the PR12 tube amp combo are made for hard-gigging guitarists just by looking at them. The simple control set conceals a surprisingly wide range of tone, but you’ll never have to spend long turning numerous knobs to get the right sound. Even if someone carelessly bumps all the knobs out of place, it will only take seconds to get your tone back.
- 12-watt, American-voiced combo with reverb
- Extremely touch sensitive at any volume level
- Custom USA-made Mercury Magnetics transformers for boutique-like sound
- GZ34 rectifier
- Perfect for recording studios and smaller venues
- Celestion 12″ Greenback speaker for classic guitar tone
- Fixed baffle design lets the entire cab resonate
- 3-spring tube-driven reverb adds gorgeous ambience to your playing
- Reverb runs parallel to tone stack and stays out of the circuit when not being used
- Dwell control lets you set the reverb’s decay
- Rugged, road-ready, Baltic birch construction with dovetail joints