super lightweight 3,65 kilograms, #82892
Stunning Nik Huber with exceptional Maple top! The Nik Huber Orca 59 Charcoal burst Semigloss is an exquisite singlecut electric guitar that looks, feels, plays and sounds like one of those famous instruments from the 1950s. It’s a sturdily built guitar with aged hardware, a beautiful flamed maple top, Nitro finish and a set of smooth sounding 1959 Humbuckers by Häussel that will provide you with some heavenly tones. Curly maple binding on fingerboard.
- Body: Spanish Cedar
- Top: Eastern flamed maple top
- Neck: mahogany, set neck
- Fingerboard: Brazilian rosewood (full cites available)
- Scale length: 635 mm (25 inch)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Top nut: polished bone
- Bridge: ABM AVR-2 with aluminium tailpiece
- Tuners: Schaller Grandtune ‘Nik Huber’
- Controls: Volume and Tone for each pickup, 3-way pickup selector switch
The Nik Huber Orca 59 Charcoal burst Semigloss has all of the characteristics of a vintage instrument from the 1950s, but thanks to its superb construction it’s just as reliable as any modern day high-end guitar. Beautifully finished with great attention to detail, the Nik Huber Orca 59 Charcoal burst Semigloss is a real treasure.