If there would be an Italian Custom Shop it certainly would be in Florence. This is the home of Fabrizio Paoletti and he makes incredible guitars! Good enough for people like Richie Sambora, Richard Fortus and Phil X. We encountered these guitars recently and were really blown away by them. Fabrizio is completely dedicated to his art: Part craftsman, part artist and part musician, He’s really the best at what he does, and he pours all of his passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument he builds. We are now dealer for the Benelux and there are more of these guitars coming in soon!
Here is a Paoletti Nancy Wine Series which features their signature 130-150 year old reclaimed Chestnut body, Mahogany neck, Ebony fretboard, and Paoletti Tele pickups completely hand-wound in the factory, OEM BRIDGE. Includes tweed hardshell case and signed COA.
Made in Italy.
Paoletti Guitars Nancy Wine SS Features:
- Body Material: Chestnut Body 130/150 Years Old
- Neck Material: Mahogany Neck With Maple Or Ebony Fretboard
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Scale Length: 648Mm
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: Paoletti Oem Brass Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Tuners
- Pickup: Paoletti Tele 60 7.5K Alnico 5
- Pickguard: Brass Pickguard Oem Style
- Weight: 3,5Kg To 5Kg
- Case: Hard-Case
- Misc: Certificate Of Warranty & Authenticity