If there would be an Italian Custom Shop it certainly would be in Florence. This is the home of Fabrizio Paoletti and he makes incredible guitars! Good enough for people like Richie Sambora, Richard Fortus and Phil X. We encountered these guitars recently and were really blown away by them. Fabrizio is completely dedicated to his art: Part craftsman, part artist and part musician, He’s really the best at what he does, and he pours all of his passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument he builds. We are now dealer for the Benelux and there are more of these guitars coming in soon!
Here is a Paoletti Stratospheric Leather Series which features their signature 130-150 year old reclaimed Chestnut body with Leather top, ROASTED Maple neck or Mahogany Ebony neck, a croc-etched Brass pick guard, and Paoletti Strato 60s and Rock II pickups. Includes tweed hardshell case and signed COA. Made in Italy.
Paoletti Guitars Stratospheric Blackleather Top HSS Features:
- Body Material: Chestnut Body 130/150 Years Old With Leather Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany / Teak
- Nut: Bone
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″
- Scale Length: 648Mm
- Bridge: Paoletti Oem Vintage Style Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Tuners
- Pickup: Paoletti Pickups Strato 60′S + Humbucker
- Pickguard: Croc-Etched Brass Pickguard
- Weight: 3,5Kg To 5Kg
- Case: Hard-Case
- Misc: Certificate Of Warranty & Authenticity