The original CE was introduced in 1988 and offered players PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of traditional bolt-on guitars.
2004 Paul Reed Smith CE-24 Classic Electric in a beautiful Scarlet Red finish, all original and in good condition.
This guitar model features a Maple Cap on a Mahogany body with a bolt-on maple neck and an Indian rosewood fretboard with abalone fret markers. The tuners are cam-styled PRS Schallers. The tremolo is a one-piece bridge, complete with the original arm. Pickups are the PRS HFS/Vintage Bass combo and they go through a 5-way selector switch that replaced the original toggle switch and a volume and tone control.
This guitar has the wide thin neck profile with a small-heel, rosewood fingerboard, and the original vintage treble and vintage bass pickups. It can get that great rock n roll sound, and still get a great blues sound, and with a little distortion you get some great punk.
- Top Wood Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25″
- Nut 1.648”
- Neck Wood Maple
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Neck Shape Wide Thin 1st .84”. 5th .89”, 12th .923”
- Fretboard Inlays Dots
- Bridge PRS Designed Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover “PRS”
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup PRS Designed SE HFS Treble
- Bass Pickup PRS Designed SE Vintage Bass
- Pickup Switching Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Pickup Selector
- The guitar includes the OHSC
- Product Specs
- Condition: good
- Model: CE24 Classic
- Year: 2004
- Made In: United States