The Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HSS is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that reatains an authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and narrow-tall frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The ceramic single-coil neck and middle pickups provide crisp, clear and dynamically responsive character to complement the ceramic humbucking bridge pickup, which boasts hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include zebra humbucking pickup bobbins and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Stratocaster HSS is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
Squier Contemporary Stratocaster HSS Pearl White Features:
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Pearl White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 12″ (304,8 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Cream Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (647,7 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (41,91 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo, Block Saddles
- Tuners: Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Ceramic Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042
Looking for online lessons?
Combine your purchase with a subscription to the Fender ‘Play’ program…..learning to play the guitar was never easier! Click here! It’s Playtime!