Featuring the same flexible dual-circuit switching as the original, the Deluxe Jazzmaster is an affordable way to get started with authentic Fender sound and style. Sporting dual Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, an adjustable bridge with stop tailpiece and a comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, the Deluxe Jazzmaster is a way-cool instrument that’s ready to lend its voice to your music.
Squier Deluxe Jazzmaster Stoptail CAR Features:
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch
- Classic dual-circuit design (“lead”/“rhythm”) with volume and tone controls for each
- Adjustable bridge with stop tailpiece
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″ (43 mm)
Looking for online lessons?
Combine your purchase with a subscription to the Fender ‘Play’ program…..learning to play the guitar was never easier! Click here! It’s Playtime!