Taylors 12-fret Grand Concert 612ce features a shifted neck-to-body relationship, shifting the bridge location in a way that adds robust punch to the midrange notes.
Together with the revoiced design details of the 600 Series, players are in for a treat! The smaller body and short-scale neck make for an intimate and comfortable playing experience, while the tonal refinements to the bracing and other materials serve up an inspiring mix of warmth, richness and volume, especially for a small-body guitar.
Every material component has been optimized, from the wood and finish thicknesses to the special roasting process used on the spruce tops to activate a super-responsive, played-in sound. Aesthetic upgrades include a rich, hand-rubbed “Brown Sugar” stain on the back and sides, a new fretboard inlay that carries over to include an inlaid ebony backstrap, ebony and grained ivoroid trim, and a striped ebony pickguard. A Venetian cutaway and Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup add playing range and performance versatility.
Taylor 612ce 12fret Features:
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Concert 12-Fret
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Brown Sugar Stain
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Big Leaf Maple
- Body Bracing: Advanced Performance Bracing
- Binding: Ebony
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Wing inlays
- Number of Frets: 18
- Scale Length: 24.875″
- Tuning Machines: Slotted head
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Nut Width: 1.75″
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light
- Case Included: Hardshell