TAYLOR W14ce. A true beauty, Made in San Diego USA. Stunning Claro Walnut all over this guitar!
Retail Price - was 3995 in 2005, now pre owned but in very good condition.
Taylor W14CE Claro Walnut Features:
- Serial Number 20051011145
- Grand Auditorium Body w/ Venetian Cutaway
- Grafted Claro Walnut Back and Sides (High Gloss)
- Solid Walnut top (High Gloss)
- Celtic Pearl Inlay
- Abalone Rosette
- Ebony Bridge
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- Ebony Fret Board
- Tropical American Mahogany Neck
- Gold Taylor Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- Ebony Headstock Overlay (High Gloss)
- Taylor Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- Truss Rod Adjustment Tool
This is one Gorgeous Guitar! The pictures speak for themselves. The stunning top produces a warm bold clarity. Rich flowing beauty of Claro Walnut with a grafted back so half of the wood on the back is European Walnut. The density of Walnut focuses the delivery and of the tone with great projection and surprising volume. Low action and Taylor quality through and through. The Celtic neck and Headstock Inlay is excellent as is the Ivoroid bound soundhole. Taylor Expression system on board electronics give you all the control you’ll ever need plugged in. Sought after wood combo among several high end guitar makers.