The Teye- El Platero sports engraved metal plates, the very cool shipwreck multicolor finish, DiMarzio pick-ups and the full new Teye-electronics including the MOJO Analog Spectrum Modeller circuit. demo model!
- Faceplate: Aluminum
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony with 24 Frets & Teye Inlay
- Tuners: Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatics
- Pickup: DiMarzios
- Electronics: Teye’s Proprietary Circuitry, with Master Volume, Tone, & Môd-Knobs
- Finish: Shipwreck
- Finish Type: Hand-Rubbed Luthier Oil
- Hardware: Chrome & Aluminum
- Thru-and-Thru Engraved Body & Trussrod Cover Plates
- SKB Hardshell Case Included
- displayed at trade show and at the Veenendaal Vintage show. therfore marked as B stock. minor playwear on back.
The Mojo-knob is somewhat comparable to the old Mood-knob, does everything that the Mood knob did but in a noticeably sweeter manner, and… it does a lot more! It turns way further down that the Mood-knob ever did. The new MOJO-control requires parts made especially for Teye. One of these parts is a compound potentiometer that actually clicks itself very gently out of the circuit when going from 9.5 to 10…