The Teye-L-series sports engraved metal plates, Lollar pick-ups and the full new Teye-electronics including the MOJO Analog Spectrum Modeller circuit.
The new L-series has all of Teye’s design upgrades, is equipped with Teye’s superior electronics including the MOJO™ circuit, and has the new graphics that are meant to closely emulate Teye’s hand-engraved Master series.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple with Apache Mosaic
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony with the Teye-inlay
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Nut Width: 1.75”
- Aluminum plates: Acid/Laser etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork
- Headstock: Etched “Apache” logo plate
- Bridge: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain-bridge
- Tailpiece: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain-tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials
- Pick-ups: 2x Custom-wound Jason Lollar Humbuckers
- Electronics: Teye’s New Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO
- Control Knobs: Proprietary Teye knobs and switch tip
Everybody is talking about Teye Guitars and all the major guitar magazines have given Teye Guitars rave reviews! They have found their way into the hands of players and artists all over the world. Born in the Netherlands, Teye studied flamenco guitar in Spain before relocating to Austin, Texas. Through his years as a professional musician, Teye kept a running bitch list of problems that frustrated him with guitars he could buy. When it grew too long, he decided the time was right to build himself a guitar to right those wrongs. He became friends with legendary British maker Tony Zemaitis, and today remains inspired by Zemaitis’ work. Yet while Zemaitis guitars are oh-so-English in style, Teye’s adornments lean on his fascination with flamenco.