The Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature has been updated! The Classic Reverb will now be the “Classic Reverb Signature”. Bill Krinard has been working hard on a few circuit designs over the last year and Two-Rock is making the following changes:
1) The Classic Reverb name is now Classic Reverb Signature as Bill has upgraded numerous internal components inside of the amp.
2) Removal of feedback switching on the rear and reverb selection on the front.
3) It’s now available in silver anodize or black anodize, no more faceplates and now a thicker steel redesigned chassis. Additional upgrade ($100) will include silver skirted knobs.
4) Addition of a “gain structure” switch. This will allow you to switch from a Schofield Signature, Sterling Signature, or Traditional Two-Rock front-end.
5) New proprietary output transformer designed to properly switch the amp from 50/100 watt mode with improved overall tonal qualities (100 watt version only).
6) Head cab will come stock with Bronco and new cloth. Traditional black Taurus and matrix black cloth will still be available as well. We can match a 2×12 as well if needed.
Using the Sterling Signature and John Mayer Signature amps as their guide, Two-Rock added a few features to enable the guitarist to tailor his clean from super squeaky hi-fi clean all the way to edgy, medium distortion.
The single-channel Classic Reverb Signature is Two-Rock’s ultimate tone shaping machine. Updated in November of 2016 with Bill Krinard’s new design tacticts, this amp is Available as either a 50W (2 x 6L6) or 100W (4 x 6L6) head. Built on either a black or silver aluminum chassis, this amps has been updated with a new output transformer on the 100 watt models, as well as an added Gain Structure switch for 3 different voicing settings on the input stage. Extensive tone shaping is offered via Treble, Middle, Bass, Bright, Mid, Deep and EQ controls. A Contour control facilitates switching between single coils and humbuckers while adjusting for room acoustics, without having to change preamp EQ settings. A footswitchable FET preamp stage, eq BYPASS and REVERB DEFEAT are stock features of this versatile amplifier.
New Signature Features:
Gain Structure: The 3 position gain structure switch changes the sensitivity and overall feel of the preamp. In the down position, the amp feels similar to a vintage blackface, the middle position is much like the Two-Rock Matt Schofield Signature front end with a hotter input stage, and the full up position is our traditional Two-Rock frontend.
Power Selector: On 50 Watt Models, the HIGH power mode is fixed-bias and the LOW power is cathode biased. While the Low setting may sound louder, you’ll notice a significant headroom decrease. On 100 watt (4x6L6) models, the HIGH power mode is100 watts, the LOW power mode is 50 watts. With the 100 watt Classic Reverb Signature’s output transformer, when switching from 100 to 50 watts, the transformer will compensate for impedance differences so you will not have to change impedances.
- 100 Watt Head with half power scaling option
- 4 x 6L6 (100 Watt)
- FET, EQ BYPASS, and REVERB DEFEAT Foot Switch
- 22-3/4″ wide x 12″ tall x 10-5/8″ deep 43 LBS
- 4 ohm; 8 ohm, 16 ohm Speaker Outputs